It's Tuesday and we're back to talk about habits that no longer serve us.
Today we're solving Sam's challenge
Sam would like to quit smoking. For good. But how do you do that if you have tried & failed before? Breaking a pattern that no longer serves us, which we have repeated over and over again is quite a journey. But don't worry, we've got you covered. We have prepared 5 steps that will allow you to dig deep into your mind to help you set yourself up for success.
In this episode we're discussing:
- Why is it important to find out why you started and continued to repeat the same pattern over and over again?
- How to find a damn good reason to quit smoking that will help you to stay on your new path?
- Why is it important to identify your limiting beliefs and negative self-talk that may be your biggest show-stoppers on the way to habit-free life?
- How to re-program your brain to set yourself up for success?
- How to transition into your new habit-free-self?