Today we're solving Ava's challenge
Ava has been with her partner for about 10 years and it has been a good relationship so far. However, she has started to miss the butterflies and magic from the beginning of the relationship. Ava is asking us three very interesting questions:
1. What can I do to feel this way again?
2. Is there a way to feel this way with the same partner?
3. What is your advice for a happy long-lasting relationship?
This episode is a part 2 of Ava's solution and we're discussing:
- How to move from co-dependent to inter-dependent relationship?
- What is loving communication all about?
- Why are sex & spontaneity important?