Thank God it's Tuesday!
And this Tuesday is all about living a fulfilled life!
Julienne is an energetic and full of life woman, who's struggling to find the right balance between being a mother and her true self. She'd like to learn how to live a peaceful and quiet life in order not to impact her family in a negative way.
But can you keep it down if you are a dynamic person that easily gets bored? We have prepared 5 Insights for Julienne to support her in the process of finding out how to get in sync with herself and live a more fulfilling life.
In this episode we're discussing:
- Can you really "Fake it til you Make it"? And how Donald Trump has inspired us...
- Can excitement come from a wrong place? And what has drama to do with that?
- Why forgiving and accepting yourself is so important?
- How to channel your powerful energy towards creativity instead of destruction?
This challenge has been a real inspiration for You've Got 5 Options team so this time you can:
- Click here to read the full written version of this challenge, or visit our Challenge of the week page.
- Read our article 5 reasons why you may be creating drama in your life without even realizing it
- Read our article How to cope with a bad decision? 5 steps to forgive yourself and move on
If you want to learn more, please don't hesitate to visit our webpage at https://the5options.com
You've got 5 Options is all about solving life challenges & if you are ready to submit Your Challenge, please go to do it via Submit a Challenge at https://the5options.com
You can also listen to us on Mondays & Wednesdays at 11 30 CET, and odd Fridays at 14 00 CET and 98,7 FM in Denmark or worldwide here: http://radiohuset.airtime.pro/